BEBAN SEASON 2 APPLICATIONS
What Hope Looks for in Founders
✔ A visionary founder with aspirations and a plan of growing and scaling your business beyond Bahrain
✔ Hard-working and resilient founders able to creatively overcome business challenges
✔ Execution driven founders that can build momentum in their business and get things done
✔ A clear understanding of the problem being solved, or the value being added with their businesses
✔ A Founder who is coachable, open to learning, self-aware, and able to reflect and adjust
What Hope Looks for in Businesses
✔ Bahraini majority-owned business
✔ A clear and strong value proposition to compete against existing businesses
✔ A promising business model that does not operate on a reseller model
✔ Operating in a high growth market with demonstrated market need
✔ Clear growth & scalability potential
1. Program Applications Open: Program applications will be announced to apply online.
2. Initial Shortlisting: The Hope team will filter the applications based on Beban’s selection criteria to assess entrepreneur’s application eligibility
3. Experts' Review: Following the initial shortlisting, industry experts will review the applications to assess the business' model and scalability potential
4. Bootcamp Participants Selection: A five-member panel comprised of Hope team and business experts will score the final shortlisted applications and unanimously select candidates for Beban Bootcamp Training.
5. Bootcamp Admission: You will receive an email on the outcome of your application for Beban bootcamp within two weeks of the application deadline.
6. Beban Entrepreneur Selection: Upon completion of the Bootcamp, a selection committee comprising of Hope Team and business experts will select the final participants to be on Beban Show.